No products in the cart.
Missions & Charity
New Partner Integration
Missions & Charity Function
Family systems in Kingdom Leaders Global Alliance also run mission initiatives.
This can either be run via the family unit or regional unit.
The central focus of KGA’s Missions Outreach is to;
- Touch the world through evangelism, and missionary outreaches
- Offer material supplies and empowerment for low income families and vulnerable people
- Give hope and help to individuals in prisons, remand homes, hospital and orphanages as well as people seeking a fresh start
- Support missionaries with finances and intercession
Family Heads and Assistants
- Ensures a culture of love and belonging amongst all KGA Partners.
- Ensures we can give account of every single partner at every given time
- Facilitates an association that helps us wind down, enjoy and build friendships that last
- Hosts Physical Meet Ups and Hangouts; Zonal Missions and Evangelism; Prayer Vigils and Meetings as well as Home Visits and Connections
Out of Station Heads/Regional Heads
- Out of Lagos Representatives of the KGA Ministry (Hephzibah, Rehoboth, GLOW), operate in full expression of the grace and vision of the commission
- Serves both as a Family Head and an Out of Station Ministry Head
- Hosts Regional Prayer Luncheon/Ministry Station Event & Missions Outreaches in consultation with the Projects Directorate
- Hosts Physical Meet Ups and Hangouts; Prayer Vigils and Meetings as well as Home Visits and Connections
- Liaises with the Director of Projects in relation to hosting events/conferences in their Ministry Station
Minister-in-Charge, New Partner Integration
- Administers a strong, policy-driven model for new partnership integration
- Works with Ministry Directorate to receive new partners and manage their distribution into families
- Creates and drives compliance for New Partners Integration strategies (both led by family leaders and members)
- Trains Family Leaders on ensuring new partners are welcomed, integrated, supported, made to feel at home and settled into a strong growth system. Also trains on follow up mechanisms that work
- Executes Feedback Surveys to New Partners every quarter to monitor their experience and use feedback to improve operations
- Receives updates from Family Leaders on New Partners across discipleship activities, group participation, hangouts etc.
Minister-in-Charge, Spiritual Discipleship Administration
- Manages and administers the Family Discipleship system in KGA
- Ensures Calendar for learning activities are adhered to
- Deploys curriculum, assessments and examinations
- Works in partnership with Ministry Directorate and provides important information to the Families on Discipleship Structure
- Monitors each family’s execution of the Discipleship Framework including reviews of KGA sessions
- Provides monthly report on doctrinal alignment and scriptural balance for the learning reviews
- Collaborate with the Director of Family and Missions in conducting monthly performance reviews for leaders within the directorate.
- Collaborate with Director of Family and Missions to ensure quarterly reports from the Directorate are submitted to leadership.
- Organize and oversee leadership training sessions for all family leaders.
- Create a mentorship calendar for low-performing family heads under the guidance of the Director.
- Assist the Director in ensuring compliance with leadership standards and monitor the execution of the Ministry’s activities and planned calendar of events by family leaders.
- Monitor and assess the activities of families within the directorate to ensure they are in line with KGA’s Spiritual Discipleship execution plan.
- Manage the monthly reporting process from family leaders.
- Assist in coordinating regional leaders who oversee families in their respective regions.
- Support the Director in strengthening the family system to become a significant force within KGA.
- Develop documentation for standard operations within the family directorate, following the Director’s guidance.
- Ensure all families have and a following a standard schedule of activities
- Vet and discuss with your director all welfare requests
- Assist in creating an automated welfare system.
- Represents the family directorate at the ministry’s New partners induction welcome webinar.
- Oversee the Family Integration Champions (FICs) and coordinate their activities through new partner integration cycles.